This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for https://StudioD.agency/
This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. How you can access any information collected about you.
4. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
5. What to do if you feel this policy is not being followed.
Studio/D takes personal privacy very seriously. As a general rule we do not collect personal information unless you chose to provide that information to us. You can visit our website StudioD.agency
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We collect and use your information for the following purposes:
- To improve our website to better serve customers and prospects
- To provide you with our newsletter and news alert services
- To respond to your requests for further information about our products and services
- To register individuals for events
- To provide our customers with reliable and quality support
- To meet legal and regulatory requirements
- To actively market ourselves, and our products and services
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. In some cases, we may share your information with marketing entities to better attract site visitors, but those organizations can only use the information for assist with our marketing efforts. We will not share your information with any other third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
In order to use parts of this website, a user must first complete a registration form. During registration a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest. At your option, you may also provide demographic information (such as gender or age) about yourself, but it is not required.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site, to help market the site to you and others, or to make the site operate more efficiently. Anyone may browse the public portions of this site with cookies turned off, but if you desire additional follow-up and/or wish to access other select portions of this site, you may need to accept cookies.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. We will not ask for credit card information online.
While we protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Updated as of 7/22/19.